- Over 60 social, educational, creative and health-related leisure activities every week.
- Support for isolated and lonely people in Monmouthshire through our befriending programme, Community Connections and Monmouth Social Circles.
- Support for young people with additional needs across Monmouthshire through our Building Bridges programme.
- Business support through affordable workshop, office, studio and desk hire.
- A cosy tea room for informal meetings, coffee and a bite to eat.
- Venue including bar for events and weddings.
- Training rooms and exhibition space.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- A base for charities, Monmouth Alzheimer's Society, Home-Start Monmouthshire and Monmouth People First.
At Bridges, there's something for everyone.
Bridges is 30 this year. If you can help our Bridges 30 campaign we would love to hear from you!
As a charity we have to generate our own income and that is why we are launching Bridges 30. This year we are aiming to raise £30,000: a thousand pounds for each of the years we have existed to help take Bridges forward for another 30 years. If Bridges matters to you please consider helping us.
Music that you love from the last four decades. Usk based Coda Rock brought the…
Queues through the car park!
Thanks to Monmouth and District NCT for bringing such a successful event to Bridges on…
Bridges 30 Memories
We are looking for stories, photos and memories that span the 30 years from 1984…