- Over 60 social and educational activities, creative and health-related leisure activities a week.
- Support for isolated and lonely people through our befriending programme, Community Connections and Monmouth Social Circles.
- Support for young people with additional needs through our “Building Bridges” programme.
- Affordable workshop, office space and studio hire for developing enterprises.
- A cosy tea room for informal meetings and coffee.
- Venue and room hire for events and weddings.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- A base for charities, Monmouth Alzheimer's Society, Home-Start Monmouthshire and Monmouth People First.
At Bridges, there's something for everyone.
Bridges is 30 this year. If you can help our Bridges 30 campaign we would love to hear from you!
As a charity we have to generate our own income and that is why we are launching Bridges 30. This year we are aiming to raise £30,000: a thousand pounds for each of the years we have existed to help take Bridges forward for another 30 years. If Bridges matters to you please consider helping us.
Thank you for all your support via the Waitrose green tokens which raised £289 .…
Fred is biking for Bridges
Fred Weston is a project worker at Building Bridges, a Bridges project that helps people…
Murder Mystery at Bridges
Book your tickets for Bridges murder mystery night on the 15th March. Nibbles and a…