- Over 60 social, educational, creative and health-related leisure activities every week.
- Support for isolated and lonely people in Monmouthshire through our befriending programme, Community Connections and Monmouth Social Circles.
- Support for young people with additional needs across Monmouthshire through our Building Bridges programme.
- Business support through affordable workshop, office, studio and desk hire.
- A cosy tea room for informal meetings, coffee and a bite to eat.
- Venue including bar for events and weddings.
- Training rooms and exhibition space.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- A base for charities, Monmouth Alzheimer's Society, Home-Start Monmouthshire and Monmouth People First.
At Bridges, there's something for everyone.
Bridges is 30 this year. If you can help our Bridges 30 campaign we would love to hear from you!
As a charity we have to generate our own income and that is why we are launching Bridges 30. This year we are aiming to raise £30,000: a thousand pounds for each of the years we have existed to help take Bridges forward for another 30 years. If Bridges matters to you please consider helping us.
Our Next Events
New defibrillator at Bridges
We've just had a briefing on our new *PUBLIC ACCESS* defibrillator.
This is a life-saving device so please share this information to let our community know there is one held locally.
Thank you to paramedic Carl Powell for giving us the do's and do not's!
Fred Weston: our Champion Sportive!
Fred's gallant effort will go down in Bridges history
It was soon apparent to those staffing the feed station on Saturday that it was a very serious business with some extremely fit riders coming through for a refreshment break - indeed many were so intent on reaching the finishing line that they didn't even bother to stop. We waited and waited for our gallant Fred ...... and eventually, just as the feed station was packing up, he came limping in, absolutely exhausted from his exertions but totally determined to complete the course.
- Feed Station for the Champion Sportive 28/06/14!Very excited this morning! Our first delivery of goodies has arrived for the cyclists of the Champion Sportive on Saturday!
Three races will pass by our feed station and news on the street (thanks Craig Armiger) is that our feed station could be one of the busiest, purely down to where it is placed on the route.
- Feed Station for the Champion Sportive 28/06/14!
Bridges Community Centre
01600 715 638
Registered Charity no.1079085